This issue of Impact: Inspired by entrepreneurs and innovators explores the controversial exploitation of land by the wealthy and the effects of market demand on communities and cultures in urban areas.
View Issue Download Issue
This Issue is about Taking The Leap
– Dan Dato – Taking The Leap Into Startup
– 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t start
– The Founder’s Leap
– Santa Barbara And the Central Coast
– Orig Audio -’Merican Dream
This Issue is about Motivation & Inspiration
– Scott Duffy – Necessary Experience
– Why Passion Matters
– It’s All About The Team
– People Who Inspire To Motivate
– New Feature – Student Startups
View Issue ...
This Issue is about Visionaries At The Helm
– Michelle Patterson – On With The Show
– Caypen’s List of Visionaries at the Helm
– What Type of Visionary Do you have
– Genius Vs Vision
– Are Visionaries Born or ...
This Issue is about Building Better Pathways To Funding
– Howard Gordon and Ittriya Cafe
– Howard Leonhardt – Championing StartUp America
– Three Fairy Tales and an Action Thriller
– Three Steadfast Keys To Funding ...